Since every house is unique, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that comes with windows, doors, and motion sensors for your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security package that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Potomac home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on all entry doors and windows
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Potomac Security Cameras Let You See Your House While You’re Not Home
To see who's coming to your door or what caused that sound in your yard, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and a live stream on your deliveries or visitors before you answer the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and feature waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can see current footage and get notifications from all your Potomac surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your property at all times to check that nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera senses strange activity.