Front doors and ground-floor windows are still the most probable spots for an intrusion. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security packages in Gaithersburg. While it’s true the technology has been in use for generations, you may be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Whether you select a basic, no-frills approach or the most comprehensive system offered, you’ll be happy to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to stress about your devices being positioned correctly.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured straight to the door or window. You close your access point and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When the system is armed and a door or window is opened, the magnetic contacts separate and the alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices are able to do a good deal more than merely activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Gaithersburg
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer many perks, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components trip your high-volume alarm when a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Automatic alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re away? You have the ability to receive instant notifications directly to your mobile device when a device is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring agents will get a warning as well. Your house will be protected, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Program your security components to function together. You might have your lights turn on or set a camera to start recording if an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to see who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They feature a slim design that fits nicely with any style of home. You may even find completely recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be more secure.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in Gaithersburg can be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security System In Gaithersburg
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Gaithersburg that enhance your security and link right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we might do for you, place a call to (301) 278-8866 or complete the form on this page.