What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Gaithersburg?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You place a microphone-type device on a table next to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For example, many monitors now have clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You may even connect your monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to move around all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Gaithersburg are so sophisticated that they are similar to inside surveillance in both functionality and price.
Should you replace your baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems share comparable functionality, you have many people in Gaithersburg connecting their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- specifically when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to get your baby back to a restful state. A comforting word may be the only requirement to keep them peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your camera stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness might start to lag. However, when your video surveillance detects anything unusual, then you can get a text alert to your smartphone. Perfect when the baby silently tries to climb out of the crib or if your curious cat noses into the room.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors don’t record video footage. Now you have the ability to send a brief sample to grandparents to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of carrying a separate device wherever you go, you are now able to supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You can even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.